_ Just like to say that we are completely satisfied with our experienced with Speed Street. Our car looks brand new, and will refer anyone that wants repairs to come here.
Sam and Annette Williams.
- I was referred to Augusto at Speed Street by my long time friend Steven Johnson, after he had his Hyundai Tiburon transformed. After seeing his work, I knew he was the guy I wanted to paint my mustang. The costumer service was second to none, and the finished product was immaculate, way beyond my expectations. I will recommend Speed Street to anyone and everyone that needs custom work or collision repair.
-Thank you so much for that great work you did on my truck. It was such a pleasure working with Augusto and Alma. The truck looks great, and was finished when they said it would be. The whole experience was great.
Kim and Brett Chandler
- First of all, the staff very corteous. Second, their work is professionally done to the last detail. Third, lifetime warranty. Need to say more? What are you waiting for? Bring yours over.
Saul Rivera Scion TC 2011
- Great company to work with. They took care of everything for me. Form dealing with the insurance company, to getting me a rental car, and have it ready for me when I arrived. Then, when my van was finished, they even cleaned it up for me. I would definitely recommend this shop. Good people!
Robin K. Bridgeman
- I brought my 2010 Nissan Frontier to Speed Street with front end damage ($10,000 worth). My truck was only two moths old. Augusto and his crew was great. They worked well with the insurance, handled everything for me. He got me all Nissan parts, no aftermarket. He answered all my questions and kept me informed every step of the way. I got my truck back and it looks just like it did when I took it from the showroom floor. Augusto did an excellent job!
Thank you Augusto and team for the great work.
Barry and Christina Burgin
- Augusto and Alma were a blessing to work with during a difficult time. Their costumer service exceeded any expectations that I had and it's rare to find. They truly care and I will recommend to others.
Fort Mill, SC
- Very pleased with the work that was done on my car. Looks like nothing ever happened.
- I have a 2001 Mustang GT convertible black on black, which was hit in a accident. All my friends referred me to Speed Street. Super friendly, and talented staff!! Very professional! I'm more than happy with the turn out of my mustang!! me, my friends and family will continue to do business with Speed Street of Lowell, NC
- I Awesome, great quality!! done extra work whit no extra pay!! Speed Street is the best body shop in the Carolinas.
- Speed Street treat me so well! they keep me up to date on all repairs. Also I could stop anytime I wanted to check progress. Every one treated me like I was family. My car looks better than the day I bought it.
Thanks everyone at Speed Street Collision!
-I have a GTO that I purchased new. Although she is over five years old, I have taken really good care of her and she looks great. Well...that was until my best friend backed into her bumper. I was a bit disappointed about the situation because last time I needed body work done to a vehicle, it was never the same again. GEICO tried to get me to use their authorized shop--yeah...been there...done that...wont happen again. My friend Smokey told me to take it to Augusto Carrillo's Speed Street body shop. I'm so unbelievably pleased!!! she looks awesome in fact, Augusto has done more than he needed to. If that isn't enough, Augusto and his wife took care of everything-- all I had to do was drop her off and pick her up. The paint is a perfect match-- no one can tell she has been repaired. This girl is no longer on crisis, Thanks to Speed Street!!!
We treat every customer with respect, and we take pride in what we do. If you drive a 2014 or 1985 you will get the same concern and care from all of our members of our team. Thank you to all our costumers and thank you too to our new costumer for trusting us with the care of their vehicles. We just don't say pretty things. We do what we say! Don't get stuck with a bad repair.
That is sad but true in our industry these years. Most of the new costumers we meet already had a bad experience on previous repairs at other shops. Nobody wants to go through the experience of having a collision, finding your car wreck in your parking spot, or any damage to your vehicle, but at least we can tell you that we had costumers that have been here more than once and they told us, that when they went through this unfortunate event, they feel the piece of mind of knowing us, and that their car will be repaired right and they have somebody they could trust. It make us feel good that during this misshapen we can make our costumer feel somewhat comfortable. Their is a post repair inspections in a lot of states. Many shops don't like them, but we believe that if you feel good about the work that you perform, you should encourage your costumers to have one. If you don't have nothing to hide, you don't have nothing to worry about.
FACTORY CERTIFIED AUTO BODY SHOP.
608 Ford Dr. Lowell , NC 28098